Hi, my name is Lisa Dunwell and I am a great animal & countryside lover. Since I was a child I have been brought up with horses, goats, birds, rabbits and dogs. We have always had German Shepherds in the family. This love of animals still continues today, I have 2 horses, chickens and my 2 rescue dogs, Sully (Born 2002) and Percy (Born 2009) who are both Lurchers.
I have worked with horses for most of my life, mucking out, riding and teaching people to ride.
A few years ago I decided I needed a new challenge and began studying dogs.
I am friendly, reliable and CRB checked for your peace of mind. I am also fully insured.
- Approved Instructor with Academy of Dog Training and Behaviour
- Diploma with Merit in Dog Grooming
- Completed Instructors Course in Agility with Mike Bacon
- Attended Simple Solutions with Christine Emerson
- Completed First Aid in Animal Care
- Understanding your dog with Carolyn Menteith 2013
- Canine Confidence with Janet Finlay TTouch p2
- Dogs Law 2013 & 2014 Trevor Cooper
- Zoopharmacognosy (A understanding How animals can use this method to self medicate
Currently I run my own dog walking business. I also continue to teach obedience with Ace Dog Training. I have been doing this since 2009. I love what I do and look forward to progressing with my training to enable me to help others get the most out of their relationship with their dogs. I only use positive training methods.